Wide range of offers and packages
Premier K9 Training
with Fidelis K9
How our Fidelis K9 Companion program works?
- We do not train service dogs, we train companion dogs.
- Our goal is to train a well-rounded social happy companion for our Families.
How Donation Dogs Work?
- Each scenario has been different. If we have a donation in the works, a vetted Veteran waiting and the Veteran can handle fostering along with committing to training along side us we will consider.
- Unfortunately we get calls and messages everyday of families wanting to donate and surrender but we just can’t house them all.
How You Can Support Fidelis K9 Companions
- Training with us!!!!!!!
- Donations of gently used training equipment. This allows us to set a family up if needed.
- Financial donation is always a blessing. Fidelis K9 Training was started and opened up to everyone to help cover the cost. Little did we know the impact we would make In 4.5 short months.
what They’re Saying
Great facility and great people. We brought our puppy and older dog in for training and help with them getting along. Patrick did a great job helping the dogs and I think they will be friends sooner than later. Thank you Patrick!
Great training by great people!
Fidelis always puts the dog first and educates the owner on how to train and continue evolving into a better owner and companion. Patrick builds a bond and earns the dogs trust and respect before he even starts training. He also helps owners understand dog thinking and reaction. I appreciate every minute the guys at Fidelis have spent with my pup Gus. They continue to provide guidance and advice, especially when things get hard, this is priceless in my opinion.
I will continue to promote Fidelis as I believe they are top-notch and I’m happy my pup continues to have the opportunity to train with Patrick.
I found Patrick on Find it in Folsom where I asked and people responded. Very happy to have found this training program. My dog is responding well after 1 visit. Reasonably priced and a very nice gentleman and a Marine!! I would highly recommend you using this service and your pooch will be happy too! I own the Husky!